RCF Speaker ART715-A
The ART 715-A MK4 is equipped with a 1400W peak, Class-D digital amplifier, which drives 1000W into the 15" woofer and 400W into the 1", mylar-dome compression driver. The speaker delivers a frequency response of 45 Hz to 20 kHz with a peak SPL output of 130 dB, and wide, 90°H x 60°V coverage angles. The integrated DSP manages the loudspeaker processing, including crossover and EQ, soft limiter, and dynamic bass boost. Phase and amplitude are corrected using proprietary FiRPHASE technology conceived for delivering a natural and transparent sound with a balanced stereo image.
Easy to operate, the ART 715-A MK4 comes with XLR and 1/4" balanced/unbalanced inputs for connecting a microphone, mixer, or audio device, and with a volume knob to set the level. Furthermore, the switchable Flat/Boost mode enables you to emphasizes the bass response when playing at low volume, or keep it flat for all other applications.
The cabinet is molded with rugged polypropylene composite material (PP), and designed to dampen vibrations, even at maximum volume settings. It features top and side handles, which allow you to firmly hold the speaker, and move it easily. The ART 715-A MK4 can be mounted on a stand or a subwoofer pole, or positioned on its side to serve as a wedge monitor.
- ART 7 Series MK4 portable active speaker for live sound reinforcement, stage monitoring, front-fill/side-fill applications
- Use in clubs, music venues, corporate spaces, or for mobile DJ setups
- 15" woofer – delivers deep and accurate reproduction of the mid-bass frequency range, and controlled deep bass
- 1", mylar-dome compression driver with 1.75" voice coil – offers open and natural midrange frequencies, precise high-frequency reproduction, and sound projection
- 90°H x 60°V, wide-dispersion horn with constant directivity
- Class-D amplifier – 1400W, 2-way peak power
- Connect microphone, mixer, or audio device
- Simple to operate plug'n'go design with double input (XLR or 1/4" jack) and one volume knob
- 130 dB maximum SPL
- 45 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
- Integrated DSP manages full loudspeaker processing, FiRPHASE filters, crossover and EQ, soft limiter, and dynamic bass boost